Thursday 18 October 2007

Are we Housewife i cyberspace?

I found a lot of old magasines on a little fleamarket, my feeling was: They are writing about the same things that I do on this blog but in an another way... Husmodern=HousewifeSweet painting of prinsess Christina made by Einar Nerman. He has done the litte boy on our match-boxes, very famous man.
Here we show porselain, embrodery and some cookies.
And gardening of course, and the children has to try it to.


Very nice stowes, look like they come from that time, but they are new and are made in 4 colours more. You find them at Big Chill.

3 comments:

FrenchGardenHouse said...

I love those stoves! What beautiful colors!
Lidy

Mona said...

Lovely find I hope you will share more images from this source, I am loving those little stoves.

Anonymous said...

When the words" gig bag bass player" come to mind. Their teacher is Mike Vanier, the lead gig bag bassist to play gig bag bass at a
Heritage auction. Joel Perez Police say they saw Joel Perez hit his brother with a cremation urn in Lorain,
Ohio.

My web blog ... guitar case humidifier